When you create an Group Texting account you will be asked to choose a Username. It will be your identity on our website, and if you choose it will display as the sender when messages you send are delivered to your contacts. You will use your username, along with a password (which you will set), to login to the website.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my contacts?
- Can I collect numbers on my website?
- Do I need to know the provider of my contacts?
- What is a Username?
- What do I need to use Group Texting?
- Do I need to posses any technical knowledge/skills?
- How long does it take to get started?
- Can I use my account to send group / bulk text messages?
- Why do you ask me for my phone number when I register?
- Is my list of contacts secure? How do you protect my privacy?