No. As text messaging is a store-and-forward technology dependent on carriers and their networks, it is impossible to guarantee delivery of a text message.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my contacts?
- Can I collect numbers on my website?
- Do I need to know the provider of my contacts?
- What do I need to use Group Texting?
- Do I need to posses any technical knowledge/skills?
- How long does it take to get started?
- Can I use my account to send group / bulk text messages?
- Why do you ask me for my phone number when I register?
- Is my list of contacts secure? How do you protect my privacy?
- Will you send advertisements via text message to my contacts?