Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account. Here are a few tips for creating your password, and keeping it safe:
- Never tell anyone your password.
- Never write down your password.
- Even though your password will look random to others, think of a way to remember it so that you don't have to write it down.
- Change your password periodically.
- Don't choose a dictionary word as your password. Be creative.
- Include punctuation marks. Mix capital and lowercase letters. Use numbers. A variety of characters makes it harder to guess a password.
Note: Passwords must be between 6-20 characters.